Problems: Anti-Social Behaviour

In the first instance, you should report anti-social behaviour to the council. This will be either Cambridge City Council or South Cambridgeshire District Council depending on where the ASB is occurring.

You may observe that Cambridge City Council recommends reporting housing-association-related ASB to the relevant housing association. That's true, but you should do this as well as, not instead of reporting it to the council.

Reports of ASB generally involve a lot of sensitive personal information. Please do not send such material to TMDAG. We only get involved if the relevant organisations appear not to be making progress.

How the city council deals with complaints is detailed here. More general guidance is available from the charity ASB Help.